Friday, June 20, 2008

Good Times

First I have to say "Thanks Kristi for the Fourth of July theme idea!" I love this holiday. It is so close to my B-day that it brings a lot of great memories of happy times.

It has been a great week. I still have A LOT of unpacking to do, but we really love our new place and have had lots of fun exploring the area.

Here are some highlights of the last 2 months...

Jez's Graduation.
Way to GO JEZ!!! We are so proud of you!
Jez, Elder L. Tom Perry & Sister PerryJez's Family - Thanks for all your love and support!
It was great to have you there with us.

Last Weekend in Logan
Logan Temple

USU

College of Business


More updates to follow...

1 comment:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love these pictures, you guys have such a cute family! Wow, a picture with L. Tom Perry, how awesome!