Sunday, September 26, 2010

Beautiful Day!

I know I haven't blogged in almost a year now, and I am busy planning my next post which will include a massive update of all the highlights... but today I wanted to remember what a great day we have had. Talden received the priesthood last week and today was his first Sunday passing the sacrament. He did a great job. I love to watch him grow and mature into such a great young man. He has a huge heart and a wonderful testimony of Jesus Christ. He is an amazing brother and brings so much joy to our family. I feel so blessed to be called his mother.

Jez and I got to give talks in Sacrament Meeting and Josie gave a scripture in primary. It was a busy Sunday, but I am grateful for it. Our talks were on Trusting in God and I loved reading, praying and pondering about my life and the tender mercies of the Lord. I can't wait for conference next weekend.

Anyway, it is a beautiful sunny day in Minnesota with blue skies and vibrant colors of leaves reflecting in the lakes. It is a cool 65 degrees and I am so content to call this my life.

Catch up with you all soon.
Trina :)

10 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Trina, it brought tears to my eyes to read that. I can't believe Talden is 12! I miss you guys and the time we spent chatting. You will always be special to me. Love you!

Kristi Rowley said...

Oh, and I am excited to see some more posts!

Scott and Amme said...

Talden is 12. AAGGGHH!!! Where did the time go? Good to hear you are doing well.

Peter and Emily said...

It was good to read about you guys. I can't believe Talden is 12! That is so special that he received the priesthood. He is one special kid. I am glad I got the chance to watch him grow a bit.

And the day does sound beautiful!

Jessica said...

I can't believe he's 12 either! That is so awesome, I am excited to see more posts too! we miss seeing you guys, but I am gratful to be able to keep track of everyone on the internet!!!

Steve, Heather, and Jackson said...

Your thoughts are a breath of fresh air! Thank you for posting that! Your family is so cute and growing up too fast! We miss you guys! Glad to see you're doing so well!

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Talden is 12?! Wow! That is such an awesome thing to see your son pass the sacrament for the first time, isn't it?

Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog...

I'm so glad I found yours :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I can't wait to read your updates! Love you Grrl. <3

Shell said...

So good to hear from you again! Congratuations to Talden! Amazing how our children keep growing when we stay the same....

Sandra said...

Wow Talden is 12 holy cow!!! Can't wait for an update! I hope you guys have doing well. We miss you.