Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween 2009

Jez got these pumpkins from his work...
I think it is the first year all of our kids got to
carve a pumpkin. They had so much fun!




Josie's

Treven's

Jacie's

Talden's

Treven as Captain Hook


Talden as a Vampire

Jacie as an Ice Queen

Josie as Princess Aurora

Julia as a Fairy


Silly Kids :)

The damage...
(Talden was still at his party, but he had at
least this much on his own...)




Jez's boss at work sewed these cute, cute pillowcases
for our kids to trick-or-treat with. We loved them!

There... I am all caught up!

8 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Adorable pillowcases! How nice of Jez's boss. And I love the kids' costumes too. :)

Sandra said...

Those pillow cases are so stinkin cute!!! The pictures are very cute. I'm always afraid to carve pumpkins with the kids. Putting a sharp object in a child's hand just doesn't seem right he he. The younger kids can draw them and daddy will cut. They did a great job, some good lookin' pumpkins :)

Jessica said...

How fun, I am so jealous that you are caught up, I have a long road to go to get there, but someday maybe! I love their costumes they are so cute posing for the camera. I hope you had a great Halloween!

Mamalissa said...

Thanks for the catch up. Halloween is so fun. (and by that I mean I'm glad the sugar raid is only once a year) Can you really still be outside without parkas on??? :)
Melissa

Trina said...

This fall has been great! We are still in 60 degree weather. :)

Kristi Rowley said...

Is that a full size butterfinger in Jacie's pile?!!!! No fair!!!!

The Durham Family said...

WHAT CUTE KIDS YOU HAVE!!! They looked awesome for Halloween! What a good mom you are to let them cut carve their own pumpkin! I usually do most of it for my kids - maybe I should just let them have at it! We love you guys!

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment. We are doing great, we are getting ready to head up for the Rowley camping trip. Yes, baby #4 is on her way, and we are very excited. No name for her yet, we can't seem to agree on anything. I hope everything is going good your way! I hope to talk to you soon, or at least see an update on your blog!