Monday, October 13, 2008

I Will Update Soon

I know I haven't posted for awhile, but I am still here. :) I have had an amazing last 2 weeks and will get caught up soon, but before I could catch up my blog I had to read all of yours... so here are a few things I learned while reading (and quizing)

I am Cinderella and...



What My Feet Say About Me:



I am pretty average in my expressiveness. I can express myself well, but I don't always want to.

I am a very passionate person. I am highly charged and easily inspired.

I am an assertive person at times. I'll pull out all the stops to get what I want, if it's worth it.

I take a while to fall in love, but once I do, I stay pretty attached to my partner.

I am not afraid of anything. I am brave and courageous, even when most people would be terrified.

I am intellectual and philosophical. I am more concerned with thoughts than action.

I am an amazingly hard worker. I'm not spoiled and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

I am easily influenced by other people. I'm quite impressionable, so I should only be around people who are a good influence.

Thanks Jessica and Shauntae for the fun quizes.
I also was reminded that I am mostly around
people who are good influences. All of my friends
are amazing people that I look up to tremendously
for different reasons. Each of you have qualities
that I admire and try to emulate. If I could just
do what I think about (see above) I would be a
pretty perfect person. :)

We love and miss you all.

I will update my blog soon with everything else
that has been going on in our part of the world.

5 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

I'm so glad your back!!! To the blogging world that is! We've missed you. Jim and I were just wondering what was going on. But I did remember awhile ago you or your mom saying they were coming out for the baptism and I knew Jacie's b-day was in Oct. We've missed you and are glad to hear from you again.
Love ya!
Kristi

Jessica said...

I have been thinking about you a lot, and glad to know everything is good. I am excited to hear what has been going on!

Sandra said...

Why does everyone get the fun princesses. When I take that quiz I'm always someone you don't usually think of...like Pocahontas. When I took it the first time It was some girl I had never heard of before. Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

My goodness, you must have been busy. I've missed hearing from you!

Shell said...

Hey, glad to hear from you! I was wondering what had happened to you! Can't wait to hear the update.