Friday, October 31, 2008

Jacie's Baptism Weekend

Better late than never right?? I finally got my pictures off the broken camera and got the pictures that my parents took while they were here.

We had such a good weekend. We miss all the great company we had. We love you guys.

Jacie's Birthday :)
We hope you had a good birthday Jacie. We love you
and are so glad you are part of our family. You are
such a bright, talented and creative person.



Julia being held by her cousin and grandpa in the back. :)

Treven eating yummy, yummy chocolate ice cream cake from Coldstone. (Thanks Landon & Trinette)

Talden with his cousins.

Jacie opening gifts from grandma & grandpa (with cousin in the background).


We went to the Mall of America with everyone on Friday.




Everyone looking at the theme park. :)








Treven is driving in the front of the truck. :)

My sister and her daughter on Blue's Clues.

Talden & Jacie went on their first roller coaster.


Talden and his cousin listening to High School Musical
while waiting at Ikea.


After the mall we went to the Chutes and Ladders park.

Jacie & Jez at the baptism.

Cute sisters

Jacie's new scriptures.

Our family with slightly animated children :)
This is in our backyard looking out toward the lake.

I will do an update of the school carnival
and halloween soon too.

9 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Congratulations Jacie! We love you guys and miss you. I check your blog everyday for an update and so enjoying reading about what you are doing.

Sandra said...

Thats exciting! Looks like everyone had tons of fun at theme park. Danika is turning 8 in March.....man time goes by fast!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Congrats and happy birthday Jacie! I love all the pictures in this post...sure do miss ya'll!

rebeccaV said...

Oh my gosh, I did not know you guys had a blog!!! Jez probably told Ray and I never got the message!! I can't believe how old your kids look! Looks like you guys had a really fun weekend! Hope all is well in MN!

Scott and Amme said...

Jacie is so grown up. I can't believe it! We miss you.

Marianne said...

Jacie...congratulations on your baptism. I love the pics of you and your Dad all dressed in white.

Trina...hope all is well. I miss you grrl!

Love ya~

Shell said...

Congratulations on the baptism Jacie! It looks like your birthday was awesome!

Glad to hear that the family is doing well out there. We miss you!

Jessica said...

I can't believe how grown up you look Jacie!! It looks like you had the best birthday day ever! That is wonderful that all your family could be there. The park looks awesome. I noticed all the Backyardigans in the background. (they are my kids' all time favorite) It looks like it was a fun weekend!

Mamalissa said...

Love the picture of the whole family at the end of the post. I am so impressed that you can get everyone looking toward the camera, eyes open and mostly smiling. You are amazing!