Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 9,10,11 - Trip to Utah

Day 9 - Trip to Utah
July 4th, 2009

The last day in Logan we were able to visit with my
Grandma and take a four generation picture.


We also visited friends at the park.
This is my best friend from High School, Janiel.

Our last night we stayed out at the Inn so we could
leave really, really early in the morning.

Day 10 - Trip to Utah
July 5th, 2009

We got to Yellowstone at 7 am and had breakfast
at the Pancake House.

Yellowstone National Park




This one was the Beehive and we could see it and
Old Faithful at the same time.

Treven by Old Faithful


We decided to drive through the East Entrance
and through Wyoming to get home.
It was a long, long, long, did I mention LONG
drive home! We drove from 4am to 10pm that
day and finally stopped in the Black Hills for the night.

Yellowstone Lake








We took a little detour to go see Devil's Tower.
None of us had seen it before, but by the time we
got there it was getting dark and it was hard to see.


Day 11 - Trip to Utah
July 6th, 2009

We drove through South Dakota and Minnesota
and finally made it HOME!! It was so nice to be
back and sleep in our own beds. :)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

How in the world did I miss so much! I was about to ask what happend to little Trevens nose but as I looked down your other post I saw what happened. Wow you guys did a lot. Awesome that he had your names engraven, so cool. So any more trips to Utah planned? :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Wow, Yellowstone sure looks beautiful. And speaking of beautiful, I love the pics of you...Gorgeous Lady! :)

rebeccaV said...

It looks like such a fun trip!! It has been so long since I've been in Yellowstone. It is so much fun to be able to spend time with old friends :) I agree with the mother of wild boys, you look so pretty in these pictures!!