Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Mother's Famous Words

I want to say thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I am so grateful that you are all in my life. I realize now that I am not alone and that no matter where we come from, where we are, or where we are going in life, we all go through tough times. That's why we're here... and that's why we need each other. I feel so blessed to have the organization of the Relief Society too. That's where I have gotten to know most of you and it is so great to have friends who understand my trials, but also understand and share my beliefs and values.

On a lighter note...

I got this in an email from my good friend Dana. The email said most people had probably seen it already, but I hadn't. I thought it was funny so I wanted to share it in case you hadn't seen it either. :)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I did leave a comment on your last post, but I don't know what happened to it. Anyway, I just want you to know how much I look up to you, and have always admired you, and your sweet family. I am glad that you got a day to yourself. I love the video. A good pick me up!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love this video!
I must show my hubby! He'll get a good laugh. I say a lot of the same things to him!! hahaha

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!!! I have seen this before but I don't care I watch it every time it comes around. So true and so funny!!!

Sandra said...

I've also seen it but it is so funny! I have found myself saying the same things.

Kristi Rowley said...

I have seen this video before and I love it. It too can watch it over and over. Jim and I had a good visit with your parents the other day. It made me miss working with you guys and your family.