Friday, November 6, 2009

CrAzY HaIr DaY

Treven

Jacie

Talden was in his run club at school.
On his last day they did a fun run.

(Talden is just in front of these three girls...
his school teacher is the one in the black jacket)





Talden looking at the beautiful trees next to the
running trail... we were walking back to the
parking lot and stopped to take pictures.

Oh, and he is in band now and this was the first day he
got to bring home his trombone. :)


Jez bought me some beautiful flowers.



We drove up to Duluth to visit his brother Jade.
It was cold and windy.



Boys at Lake Superior

Jez and I at Lake Superior

Jade

Now I need to update our Halloween pictures and I will
be all caught up! Yay!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like Talden is keeping himself busy. Cute pictures!!

Sandra said...

Fun hair! I can never come up with creative stuff to do with girls hair. Fun pictures. Yaa on being caught up.