Sunday, July 6, 2008

Holiday Weekend

So I didn't have my camera this weekend,
but as a quick update...

Friday Jez's mom, dad and brother came visit.
We swam at the man made lake and our pool,
made fajitas (I know real American...),
and went to the fireworks at the lake.
We forgot chairs AND mosquito repellent
so needless to say we had a lot of fun. ;)
Next year we want to go to the Riverfront
and watch them over the Minneapolis skyline.

Then on Saturday Jez took the three oldest
and went to Lake Crystal (where his family lives).
They helped his mom with a few things and
then got to fish for the rest of the afternoon.
All the kids caught fish and were SO excited.
I wish I had been there... and with the camera. :)
Maybe next time.

Hope you are all doing well and had a great weekend too!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Wow, fireworks in Minneapolis would be cool. Sorry about the mosquitos at your fireworks, you all must have sweet blood. ;)

Sandra said...

Hey I still see that your house is for sale. How are you doing that long distance?