Monday, July 28, 2008

My Personality

Your Personality at 35,000 Says...



Deep down, you prefer spending time alone to spending time with others. You enjoy thinking more than talking.

You don't spend much time thinking about your place in the world. You are who you are - and people can just deal with that!

Your gift is having a way with words. You know how to express yourself well.

You are inspired by challenges. If something is hard to accomplish, you want to do it.

You are happy as long as you are given some personal space. It's important for you to have your own private life.



I think this is pretty accurate. I really do like people and spending time with others, but I LOVE to read and spend quiet time alone too. I like sitting by myself and I like my space. I think I can have a way with words... it depends on how many times I proofread something... I have a harder time in actual conversation than I do when I write (and rewrite...). I love to figure out challenges. I enjoy puzzles and I like to read about things and then try to create stuff (web sites, designs, architecture, etc.). I do think it is important to have my private space. Very few people actually penetrate that. It's not that I try to hide things from people... I just think some things are not meant to be public information and I only share them with people I really trust and care about (aka Jez and my grrls). I can't stand random gossip so I try to avoid being the latest town news.

I just realized too that Shauntae posted about our grrls, but that some of you can't read her blog so you probably wonder why I spell it wrong all the time... it's not really a misspelling, just an inside story.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I really like that. I think it fits you very well.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I miss you too Grrl. Thanks for being one of the few that I can fully confide in too. Love you.

Sandra said...

I guess I'll know not to send gossip your way he he.

Marianne said...

Love and miss you too, grrl! Sending {{HUGS}} your way.

Kristi Rowley said...

So I dreamed last night that you guys came back. You couldn't handle being that far away and instead you were going to live in Salt Lake. I know you are loving it though. I can just keep hoping that someday you will move back!
Love ya!

Shell said...

I love and care about you too Grrl! Our Grrls nights aren't the same without you (I'm sure Shauntae and Marianne would agree!) Extra {{HUGS}} from me!