Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Another Year Older

Today is my birthday and Jez and the kids
made a fantastic breakfast complete with chocolate milk,
hash browns, bacon and decadent french toast.
(French Toast, Whipped Cream, Bananas,
Hot Fudge and Cherries...mmmm)
This will look familiar to Shauntae and Michelle
since it is a Girl's Night Out inspired meal.


We also took the kids to the playground.



Here's a couple of videos we took.

Talden Spinning

Screaming Kids in a Tunnel...
video won't load, but I know
you are dying to see it
so I will try again in another post.

It's been a great day.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
And Happy Birthday to Jade and Nathan too. :)

9 comments:

Landon and Trinette said...

Happy Birthday Bean! Hope you had a great day. Your new place looks really fun. Hope to see you in October. Love, Nettie

Jessica said...

I hope that you had a great day, and that breakfast looks delicious. Nate had fun too, we did absolutely nothing but play. It looks like you are enjoying it, and the kids have plenty to do. Happy Birthday, and we will put some pictures up of the fireworks tomorrow!

Trina said...

Thanks Nettie. We would be so excited if you can make it. I need to let the kids call your kids on the computer. They would love to see them.
Thanks Jessica for the birthday wishes. We are having a good time. The hardest part has been not seeing our family and friends.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I'm glad that you had a good birthday. And now I'm totally craving a yummy banana crepe from Village Inn!

Kristi Rowley said...

Trina,
I'm sending birthday wishes your way! I remembered last week that it was your birthday and told myself that I needed to call you, but of course me being forgetful, I forgot! I dreamed lastnight that I stopped by the Inn for a minute and I ended up cleaning a room. Your mom then showed up and said, "Oh, I don't need to check that room because Kristi cleaned it." Anyway, love ya and miss ya! Hope you had a wonderful day! Do you have instant message?

Sandra said...

Happy belated birthday! That looks really yummy.

Trina said...

Thanks everyone.
Kristi... you know that is the truth! We always knew if you did it that it was good, no matter what you did there. Any time you want something to do I'm sure they could use your help. I don't have messaging set up but I should I guess.
Hope everyone enjoys the fireworks tonight! Ours are tomorrow... yes they actually celebrate on the 4th here...hehe

Cami said...

Trina! It is Cami. I found your blog through Sandra's. We have a blog too it is www.groethe.blogspot.com It is great to see that you are all doing well

Marianne said...

Happy Belated Birthday GRRL!

Love and miss you!