Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Changes

Just in case you were wondering, this is still our blog I just changed the name and background. Why you ask?? First it is because I needed something brighter with more color. The other was pretty but started to look dreary. Second the title of our blog is not changed because I lost my faith, but rather because I feel we have used our faith to get us where we are and now that we are settling in I feel like my prayers have been answered. Those first few steps getting us out here were tough and I needed the reminder that everything would be ok. My faith is still as strong as it has ever been and I will continue to walk in faith, but I feel like I can breathe a little easier knowing that the Lord will continue to bless our family. Hopefully that makes sense...

By the way, I was hoping to get some email addresses. I have a lot of yours but not all. If you don't know if I have yours would you please email it to me?? My email is my first initial followed by my last name at yahoo.com. Thanks!

9 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I love the new look, it's so summery! And that title is from one of my favorite country songs. :) You're so cute.

Ty and Nicole said...

Hey Bean! I love what you have done to your blog. It's so cute. We were wondering how you got that font for the title. We tried to change ours but didn't know how. Anywho, we love and miss all of you.

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I like the new look also! Much more you!

The Mann Clann said...

I love your bright new look, and your family is beautiful!

Camille said...

I love the new do! Your title is very cute and clever!

Kristi Rowley said...

I like the new look! I also like the family picture. You guys are so awesome. It's because of good friends like you that help us keep the faith and stay strong through the trials we are facing. Thanks so much! We love you guys!

Shell said...

Love the new background and the darling family photo. How did you get all the kids looking pleasant at the same time? You'll have to share your secret... :)

Sandra said...

I have to agree with everyone else, I like the new look! Your family picture looks great,how do you get your kids to sit still to get a picture taken? :)

jakeanddeana said...

All right, I hope this is my way old neighbor from our apartments in Logan!!!! Hope you remember us -- Jake and Deana from across the parking lot! We found your blog from Rory and Angie's -- your family looks beautiful!! Post a comment on my blog and let me know it IS you and I will send my e-mail! (Our blog is www.jakeanddeang.blogspot.com)