Monday, August 25, 2008

Fall is my Favorite

The leaves are starting to change colors here and I, like Felicia, love the fall.
I was trying to write about the reasons I love fall and then I realized that Felicia said it best and so I am copying this from her blog.

"I don't care what the calendar and the thermometer say...it's time for pumpkins, apple desserts, cool crisp air, changing leaves, and my very favorite Strudel and Spice Candle from Scentinel Candle Co." (Thanks Felicia, I hope you don't mind)

I also thought about changing the title of our blog once again, but then I thought of Malik's observation that everything in life can relate to a Garth Brooks song and decided to leave it.

I'm glad I have good friends so that I can use their wisdom when I can't find my own. :)

8 comments:

Shell said...

Sooo...I got a little behind reading my daily blogs because my little sister finally got me to read the Twilight series books and I had to run a Ward Primary Leadership Meeting, get my kids ready for the first day of school, take care of one sick one (woohoo) and things just kind of got away from me. But, now that I am caught up, I would like to say, Trina, thanks for being so wonderful. I love that you are striving to be better while realizing that you can't do everything. That is so refreshing. I hope everyday that things will soon fall into place for you. I love autumn too...I just wish it wouldn't turn into winter! :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

You're so cute. And I smelled fall in the air the other night...it's coming soon!

Kristi Rowley said...

I agree with Felicia too! I am so ready to pull out all of my fall decor. And I can't wait for all of that yummy food! Today I was dreaming about Turkey and Stuffing!

Sandra said...

I like the new look. I'm more of a summer person. I think it's because winter comes after and I like warm more than cold. But I also love the food

Felicia said...

Wow! I feel so...famous :o)

I like the new header AND I really love your title...glad you kept it.

Kalli said...

I couldn't agree with you more!! I went to the "Quilted Bear" yesterday and it was filled with Halloween and Fall decorations...I am really tempted to start decorating! It was lot's of fun to smell all the spice in the air.

jakeanddeana said...

I MISS FALL! I think it is my favorite time of year and well, the difference between fall and summer is about ten or fifteen degrees, but that just puts us at 85 or 90 :( -- I still can during the fall time and love the yummy smells -- I sometimes yearn for the cool weather too!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I love fall...however I am still not ready to say good-bye to the summer weather. :( I need a good dose of both!
Home School is going well. I am so dead tired at the end of the day. But then I think about how we needed to finish homework and run around to all of the different activites....and I am very happy that I have changed my little world.