Friday, August 8, 2008

Mint Chocolate Chip

You're Mint Chocolate Chip.
Mint chocolate chip ice cream wakes up people's taste buds, and you do the same thing when you walk into a room. The chocolatey bits represent your sweet, flirtatious side, and the minty flavor represents your high energy level. You are smart, witty, and you make a great first impression. Your friends value your advice, because you tend to see things from a fresh new perspective.
......................
Maybe I'm still in a high school mentality because this was definitely me back then. How else do you think I won Jez over?? ;)

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm plain ol' vanilla. Gee I'm so exciting he he.

Jessica said...

I think that it still fits you. I value your opinion, and you make a great first impression. I always wanted to be more like you, and have a least some of your wisdom and knowledge! :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

I agree with Jessica. :)