Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Helper

You Are 2: The Helper



You always put on a happy face and try to help those around you.

You're incredibly empathetic and care about everyone you know.

Able to see the good in others, you're thoughtful, warm, and sincere.

You connect with people who are charming and charismatic.

At Your Best: You are deeply giving, altruistic, and humble. You devote your life to others while caring for yourself too.

At Your Worst: You are manipulative and enjoy making other people guilty.

Your Fixation: Rejection

Your Primary Fear: Being unworthy of love

Your Primary Desire: To be loved unconditionally

Other Number 2's: Mother Teresa, John Travolta, Princess Diana, Dr. Phil, and Mr. Rogers.

I think this actually sounds a lot like me.
What do you think and What Number Are You?

4 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Wow, that is you to a T! You have an amazing ability to take care of others. You are just so awesome. That test really works. :)

Jessica said...

I think that you are very sincere, and you make people feel important and loved. I have always appreciated that about you. You have always been a great friend!

Camille said...

Yep, that sounds like you. In my opinion, though I can never see you "at your worst."

Trina said...

At "my worst" I don't think I ENJOY making other people guilty, but I admit I do have my moments.
I also wouldn't necessarily say manipulative... it's more like persuasive... ;)