Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Random Weather Alerts

I woke up this morning and saw a weather alert on my computer so I thought I better check it. Advisory: Dense Fog. Hmmm I've never seen fog in MN. That should be exciting I thought as I walked to the window. Ok.......
Seriously sometimes I double check my settings just to make sure it's the right zip code. Partly cloudy sometimes means downpour of rain, severe thunderstorms sometimes means partly cloudy, sunny can sometimes mean tornadoes... j/k :) But seriously this zip code area must be pretty big because half the time I don't know what they're talking about.

Anyway, we did get a little partly cloudy rain storm yesterday and it's looking like foggy blue skies today. The kids will be begging to go for a swim, or a walk, or the playground - or library, or all of the above. :)

2 comments:

Sandra said...

weather can be so wacky!

Jessica said...

Thats good that they are a least trying to keep you informed. I bet the rain was nice to cool things off out there. It has been hot here. So I love it when it rains, that and I don't have to water the lawn.